- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Allergen advice: May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Made in the UK
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)160mcg/capsule**
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
** provides 20% Nutrient Reference Value / capsule
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum of 18mg cranberry PACs and 500 million live microorganisms (>5 x 108 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 2.7 billion live microorganisms per gram (>2.7 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million live microorganisms per capsule is guaranteed throughout the shelf life.