- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Especially significant to the role of beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in SRB.
- FOS is a type of indigestible carbohydrate which acts as a prebiotic (a substance that enhances the viability and/or activity of beneficial digestive bacteria).
- Beetroot Juice & Greens is a good source of the prebiotic and immune supportive oligosaccharide inulin.
- Kale is a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur rich antioxidants such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
- Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
- Dairy Free
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
Stabilized Rice Bran Solubles 100mg
Beetroot Juice & Greens (Beta vulgaris) – fresh freeze dried – organic 50mg
Kale (Brassica oleracea var acephala) – fresh freeze dried – organic 25mg
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) – fresh freeze dried – organic 25mgFOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) 100mg
Microflora Blend 25mg
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Rosell-11) 500 million*
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Rosell-52) 500 million*
Bifidobacterium lactis (CHR Hansen BB-12) 500 million*
*Colony Forming Units potency at the time of manufacture
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS