- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) has one of nature`s highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
- Spirulina plankton is one of nature’s richest sources of plant pigments (such as chlorophyll, carotenoids and phycocyanin) and highly digestible protein (typically more than 55%), as well as providing vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and other compounds vital to life (such as the powerful antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase [SOD]).
- Beet Juice & Greens – beet root provides various B-vitamins (especially rich in folate), as well as significant levels of vitamin C, the minerals potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper and the important methyl donor betaine. Among other nutrients, beet greens additionally provide high levels of carotenoids, especially lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids (especially zeaxanthin, lutein, beta carotene and cryptoxanthin).
- Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
- Dandelion Leaf one of nature’s most nourishing plants, dandelion provides an array of vitamins and minerals, as well as carotenoids and many other health-giving phytonutrients.
- Watercress a true superfood, the levels of so many important nutrients in watercress range from good to excellent – with carotenoids, flavonoids, glucosinolates (which convert into isothiocyanates), vitamins A and C, folic acid, vitamin K, calcium and iron being among the most notable.
- TWO VEGETARIAN CAPSULES TYPICALLY PROVIDE:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 330mg
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) – organic 100mg
Stabilised Rice Bran Solubles 50mg
Beetroot Juice/greens (Beta vulgaris) – freeze dried – organic 50mg
Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) – fresh freeze dried 50mg
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) – fresh freeze dried – organic 20mg
Broccoli Sprouts (Brassica oleracea) – fresh freeze dried – organic 20mg
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) – fresh freeze dried 20mg
Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinalis) – fresh freeze dried – organic 20mgVitamin C (as Ca, Mg, Zn ascorbate) 50mg
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate) 50mg
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, ascorbate) 25mg
DHA (vegan source – from algal oil) 25mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 7.5iu) 5mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 5mg
Iron (as bisglycinate) 5mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 3mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 0.8mg
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 0.5mg
Vitamin A (as palmitate prep) 400ug
Copper (as gluconate) 300ug
Folate (as calcium l-methylfolate) 200ug
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75ug
Biotin (as prep.) 50ug
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 20ug
Chromium (as picolinate) 10ug
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione prep.) 10ug
Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol from lichen 200iu) 5ug
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 2.5ug
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2ug
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS